Mega Wedding Expos are a fun and effective tool in planning your wedding. There is no better way to shop and compare wedding vendors or services, ideas and inspirations than at an event that showcases wedding professionals all in one place. With the ability to meet potential vendors in person as well as get insight and advice for your special day, a wedding show is a “must do” or “must go” in the wedding planning process.
This is because it does not just gives you the information and ideas for your wedding, but it is also a great way to spend a day with your wedding party, family and fiance focusing on you and your special day. Show discounts, door prizes, free gifts, food tastings, makeovers, demonstrations, runway hsows are an added bonus to attend this show. To make most, here are some simple tips for every bride:
1: CREATE A WEDDING EMAIL ADDRESS
- a Wedding email address enables you to store all your wedding enquiry thread in one place. You might want to keep it short and simple, nothing too complicated.
2 WEAR COMFORTABLE SHOES
- From a small bridal show to a large wedding convention expos, you will be on your feet for most of the time and generally covering a lot of ground, so wear comfortable shoes to keep you and your feet happy.
3. BRING ALONG YOUR FIANCE
- a Wedding trade show or Wedding Expo goes by many names. Some examples; Bridal Expo, Bridal Shows, Bridal Faire and many more. Most of these contains the word Bride and not Groom however, that does not mean that it is not an event for the Groom. The groom can help the bride make decisions about wedding services such as card invitations, flowers, photography services, videography services, and many more.
4: RSVP OR PRE-REGISTER FOR THE SHOW
- by RSVP-ing online, you may get additional discounts and offers! You do so for this year’s expo at the form below!
5: PRINT AND BRING YOUR OWN LABELS
- Most exhibiting companies have enter to win contests or show specials at their booths. By having pre-printed labels with your name, wedding date and contact info you can enter quickly. Printed labels also help you to provide your information to companies that you are interested in.
6: BRING ALONG A NOTEBOOK AND TAKE PICTURES
- Wedding shows can be very overwhelming especially when you are just starting out. With many great offers and discounts, you want to remember who you spoke with and whose services impressed you even if you are not ready to book right away. Take your time in taking down notes. Ensure your notes are clear and accurate. The more information you have, the easier it is for you to make an informed decision.
7: KEEP AN OPEN MIND
- Have a budget in mind as well as the types of services you are looking for. Be open. Come over to see ideas, services and wedding day inspirations that you had not thought of. Take time to check out these services as it would be something extra or even special to incorporate in your once in a lifetime.
- Wedding planning is not supposed to be stressful but for MOST, it is. Loosen up. Have fun in planning your wedding. Extend the joy and eccitement of your wedding day by enjoying the process. This Mega Wedding Expo is a solution for Brides to book all your wedding service providers.
RSVP for Mega Wedding Show 2019 on the 12th to 15th September 2019 and we will give you $200 an additional discount voucher when you visit us at the Expo. Fill in the form below now. We are only giving limited ‘EARLY BIRD’ vouchers. RSVP before it’s too late.